Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I love the moonlight, I like to prayer walk , On Our Journey, Yeah!




Dear Family of Love and  Pilgrims on our Journey!

I love the moonlight, I like to prayer walk, On our journey, Yeah! Sounds like the song "I love the night life" doesn't it? It was an amazing evening for prayer and spending time in God's Cathedral of  Life. Some evenings we hit all the right notes! Choosing the right music can set the tone and I really like the album called "God Never Sleeps" Songs of the Iona Community. It's available on Amazon and you can down load it to your computer, iPad, or mobile phone. Just install the Amazon Cloud Player. One of the songs was "Today I Awake" click on the link and read the lyrics!.

Today I Awake

It is always wonderful to be on the prayer trail and to feel God's presence and abiding love. We had quite a few prayers and requests and even a few on our route. God no doubt hears our prayers and those that I pray on our walk as I carry them for you and you as well. I actually do carry your requests by holding my iPhone gently in my hands as I walk. This is  how I carry you and your prayers! 


Taking that little time to unplug makes it all worthwhile. I'm hoping to add some Vitamin D (Vitamin Deity) time to our walks too. On Facebook I reminded our family members that" this is a Mid-Month reminder to reconnect with those who matter to you! Do not let anyone fall through the cracks and feel invisible. God needs  our help in doing this!" This will help make a world of difference in our family member's lives.  

Lord God,help us to reconnect and be connected with our family members and let them know that we love them and that they matter to us and that they are never  alone. Help us and give us the holy nudge to not let anyone we love and matter to us fall through the cracks, and they are visible and ever present in our hearts and minds. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Tomorrow's tasks: Check in with a family member(s)
Be thoughtful and thankful.
Pray the List!
Unplug and unwind.
Go outside and enjoy God's Cathedral of Life
Love, live,laugh, and listen with a light heart.
Shine God's light to the world.
Be agents of hope, peace, joy, love, and change.

I wish you all a blessed night filled with an enlivened spirit and a heart filled to the brim and overflowing with love and compassion. Thank you for walking with me on our journey today and thank you for sending in your prayer requests. I'm honored and humbled that you allow me each day to carry you and your prayer requests in my heart on our daily prayer walk. Know that you are loved by God. I love you, you matter, and I'm blessed to call you my dear family and friends.

Love and peace of mind,

Sara











There is a place - John L. Bell

The Summons - John L. Bell













No comments:

Post a Comment