Thursday, January 2, 2014

Time to Celebrate! This is the 200th Post of Walk with me on our journey!






Dear Family of Love and Pilgrims on Our Journey!

It is time to celebrate the 200th Post of  "Walk with me on our journey!"  I can't believe it can you?
We started on our journey in July of 2013 and now here we are. We have so much to be thankful to God for. These are my thanksgivings:

I'm thankful to God for solid and sturdy legs.
I'm thankful to God for you my dear family of love.
I'm thankful that I have the privilege to carry you and your prayer requests in my heart.
I'm thankful that we get to spend time in God's Cathedral of life and hear and feel God  walk with us at the time of the evening breeze. 
I'm thankful for all of the people we meet on our path and the reminder to be mindful of the least of these.
I'm thankful for the shoes,jackets, and clothing that is left behind as a reminder to pray.
I'm thankful for our route which gives us a prayer walk framework.
I'm thankful for the opportunity to combine prayer, fitness, and writing into a wonderful ministry.
I'm thankful for Blogger, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and all the family members and new friends that we add to our family everyday.
I'm thankful that I can share my community in pictures and share the music that I listen to.
I'm thankful for the love, hope, peace, and joy that God and you bring to each other and me everyday.You are gifts and treasures to God and me.

My heart is full of happy tears and I love you, you matter, and I give thanks to God for each of you this day and always. Help us to always remember that "The light of Christ in me recognizes the Light of Christ in you!" Light a candle in honor of family and all those whom you love. As God asked me when we started this blog "Won't you walk with me on our journey?" I will ! Won't you continue to walk with us? I hope so and every day we walk and pray!

Love and peace of mind and happy tears and an ever tenderizing heart!

Sara






















New Songs of Celebration Render

Let God Be a Lamp be a Lamp....

Day By Day -Godspell

O Bless the Lord My Soul - Godspell

O Happy Day- Sister Act 2


No comments:

Post a Comment