Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Walking with hope and praying for you!



Dear Family of Love and Pilgrims on our Journey!

Our first prayer walk of 2014 is in the books! I took the entire route including the Miller Corridor. Our town must be tired out because you can feel the quiet and the cars aren't as in evidence. Tonight I decided to try walking the old route where our friend the Heckler was that infamous evening. There was no sign of the fellow. If you live in town Michael B. Clayton is still all lit up with Christmas lights and decorations. If you haven't had the opportunity by all means do so. Tonight I felt the need to run the bases at Simas Park and that's exactly what I did. I felt abounding joy in my heart and a freeing of my spirit to take flight. Tonight I decided not to put out the prayer requests post out and just pray for you and intentionally walk with the key word of hope in mind.  Hope is what we must have as we begin the new year and as we continue to travel yet again  with the Magi to the Manger of  Hope, Peace, Joy and Love and walk as children of the light and shining God's light to the world. What are we hoping for this year? How are we going to wait while you hope? These are things that I'm asking us to ponder in our hearts. Mary the mother of our Lord Jesus pondered a lot of things in her heart as do we. Let's ponder with God's help and wait expectantly for the arrival of the Magi at the manger. It won't be long now. Start those Magi moving on their prayer walk to the manger in your house and if you have recipes for the King's Cake do that too! Oh BTW, you actually can buy Frankincense and Myrrh at the health food store in the essential oils section. I use Frankincense when I'm stressed. Our challenge this week is to keep hope in our hearts and on our minds and letting our spirits take fight with hope. Yes,we are going back to having a tiny bit of homework. Keep it light and have hope it's not that difficult if we ask God for help and our fellow family members to help share the load with us and walk with Him as he walks with us on our journey this year. In case you missed what I had written before,  I did carry you and your prayer requests in my heart that is continually being tenderized by God's Mercy, love, and grace.

Love and peace of Mind with Hope in my heart for you. I give God thanks for you this day and always!

Sara




























Rhosymedre- Vaughn Williams

Tallis Fantasy Ralph Vaughn-Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment