Thursday, August 1, 2013

90 minutes and the weather was sunny and cool!


Good Evening Fellow Journiers!


I walked 90 minutes and the weather was Sunny and cool. I love our sunsets and skies. I took the reverse route tonight and what amazes me is that it takes me longer in reverse. How many of you have gotten some kind of exercise today? Exercise is so important and it clears the mind of all its worries.
Walking music can be varied too. I walked to "A Chorus Line", "New York New York" Just to name a few. Don't forget to mix up your walking tracks to vary the pace. On the anniversary of Steve's death, I'm planning on walking to The Rolling Stones, The Beach Boys, and Al Jardine. Lively music with a catchy beat. Try for a combination. I like to mix it up with jazzy to start, medium pace, and a meditative or introspective type of music. 

Like this: 
You are My Lucky Star

or this
New York New York

And this!

I hope I get it!





























Have a Restful Night!

Don't forget to hug someone you care about, if not a pillow will do!

I love you!

Love, prayers, and peace of mind!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment