Monday, August 12, 2013

Tonight's amazing nature scenes are brought to you especially from God!


Good Evening People walking with me on our Journey!

I feel that it has felt like a long time since I blogged about my walks. The last time was on Saturday. Yesterday was a travel day down to Los Angeles for our diocesan board meeting for the Order of the Daughters of the King (R). My body welcomed the walk this evening. It combats bad circulation from long drives. 

Tonight, I celebrated my walk by playing a diverse selection of music from Frank Sinatra to  Richard Shulman and a few other tidbits in between. I have been walking for about 3 or 4 weeks daily with a few blips on the radar but, not many. I felt the presence of our creator and you'll see some amazing views of the sky tonight.  Walking after a long drive can help reset our bodies back to its proper equilibrium. Feeling the air in my lungs and my legs being loosened up were and are a bonus. What was more of a bonus was the time I had to pray and give thanks to God for all the wonderful things happening in my life and in the life of the Order. I have a big family that continues to grow and amaze. I haven't any doubts that we are all connected and not just by Lucy the skeletal remains found in Africa. God or what ever name you choose to call our creator knit us all together. We seem to forget that. I feel God's presence ever near when I walk. There are so many vistas I want to capture but God tells me to remember and ponder His/ Her creation in my heart. I feel His/Her love even more on my walks and my heart freely and gladly rejoices without reservation. Let's remember why I walk: I walk for life, health, Joy, peace of mind and to feel God's presence and love abiding in every sinew of my body. 

This week's challenge is to get outside more and pray on your walks. The walk needn't be long only enough for you to feel the air in your lungs and the wind beneath your feet.


Love and Peace of mind,

Sara




























Music Sampler




No comments:

Post a Comment