Thursday, August 15, 2013

An Early walk in the Sunshine and lots of distraction


Good Evening!

What a day! I had a meeting at 7:00 and needed to walk early at around 4:00 pm.  I tried to make it a prayer walk and discovered that the early time created lots of distraction and praying was more difficult and not as contemplative but I remembered that God hears everything even in loudness of the car traffic. It may even be more suitable because you can have outside noise but inside calm. When it gets darker we will be rearranging our walk and prayer times.  Remember prayer requests can be made anytime. One thing I learned is that one should not become attached to the times of prayer and walking. It can be done anytime, any place, and any where. I walk not just for my health, life, joy and peace of mind. I walk for those I love, those I pray for, and those who ask for prayer. I walk for my entire family! I think I have told you, that means you ! You bring the sunshine into my life like these photos. I love you all! 

Love and peace of mind,


Sara
































Music Sampler!

The Da Vinci Code

More Da Vinci Code






No comments:

Post a Comment