Thursday, August 29, 2013

Tonight I carried all of your prayers close to my heart.




Good Evening All!

Tonight I carried all of your prayers close to my heart. I was thinking today as a prepped for my walk how I carry all of your prayers and thanksgivings both spoken and unspoken close to my heart. Prayer begins at the heart level then to the soul level and then to our minds. That's how I see it others may see it differently. I think of our hearts as the place where we keep all those tender things. A special kind of jewel box. When we open our hearts we allow love and compassion in. It's when we love God, our neighbors both near and far, friend, foe, or stranger it's like putting in a heart expander. Just like a shoe expander. It makes our hearts grow larger, more fuller, and more joyful. I feel each and every one of you close as I walk and that is an awesome feeling. At the fitness level, when I walk I feel the air in my lungs expand and more air is allowed in and my lungs and my stamina improves daily. I can't wait to try the hills in San Francisco and see how far I can go! Well my dear ones please keep those prayers and thanksgivings coming! Don't be afraid to request prayer. You can even private message me in the various social media formats! I love you, Remember why I walk: I walk for life, health, joy, peace of mind and carry and pray our prayers out in God's amazing creation.

Love and peace of mind!

Sara

























Music Sampler:


The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music

Hans Zimmer the Da Vinci Code

For All Mankind-Gandhi

Make me A channel of your peace

On Eagle's Wings



No comments:

Post a Comment