Sunday, August 18, 2013

Angelic Clouds, Sunsets, and memories


Good Evening Fellow Journiers

This was a more difficult night to walk and pray. For many of you who are getting to know me, I'm approaching the first anniversary of my beloved Steve's passing. It is never easy loosing anyone but this weekend there have been constant reminders. Skies and sunsets were our favorite things to take pictures of and we loved going to Surf Beach in Lompoc as a kind of solace for Steve. The smell of the sea air had a calming effect. Walking and blogging has become that comfort to and for me. When I was walking I mistakenly chose the wrong music. Always check your walking music. My music all seemed to have a requiem theme. Not good but, it did release tears. I don't like weeping in public but there you are. It happens. What is worse is not to have a Kleenex or someone to comfort you. Chain link fences do not lend themselves to comfort. I rallied and changed the music. Prayers were said on this walk  I remembered those who are dying, mourning losses, and anyone preparing to lose someone. Grief is a necessary part of life and you cannot skip steps. Those steps help you to move on with your life. Just know that you are never alone. I have to keep reminding me that I'm not alone either. I feel your love across the miles. I really do. I hope you feel mine. Tomorrow. Let's remember and help those who may still be grieving in some way or other. I love you.


Love and Peace of Mind


Sara




















Music Sampler tomorrow!It's going to be a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment