Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wild West night and Wild Turkey (Not that Wild Turkey)! and the soundtrack of our lives



Hello Fellow Journiers!

Tonight  on my walk I thought that the lighting reminded me of old Western movies.The sky was a blue with a light peach color. The temperature was still mild. but we are getting close to when it's getting darker. I listened to English Choral music at first and  then I changed to John Williams Greatest Hits 1969-1999. I think that his music has been the soundtrack of our lives. What music makes up the soundtrack of your life? Can you make up a playlist? What would it include? I know mine would be made up of many levels of music. When I was a little girl I loved Disney Movie Music and when I was about six I loved the Singing Nun and even sang Dominique in Adam Kindergarten's music class. Back then I wanted to be a Singing Nun! Well many years have passed and I'm not a Singing Nun. I also became a music lover of what I call Princess Music. Princess music is Baroque, Renaissance, and Classical. This was way before my piano lessons. Now, I find Princess Music a good beat to walk to. I love most musical genres with the exception of Heavy Metal, Grunge, and Hip Hop. Music makes up an important part of our lives. It is one of the most important things to have, when you walk. It (music) even helps elevate and yes, if you listen to "Love is the Way" by Duke Bojadziev, music can even be a feast for the senses and an exercise in mind expansion. Take time to walk, listen, and feel. Don't be afraid to get outside and walk, listen, smell, and feel and see the world about you. 

Prayers were said and many thanksgivings tool  On a lighter note I saw this wild turkey in my neighborhood, it will be in the photos. You just cant make these things up!

I love you all!

Love and peace of mind ,

Sara


Music Sampler


























No comments:

Post a Comment