Saturday, August 3, 2013

Follow the Son (Sun) and pray


Good Evening Fellow Journey People

I felt that this evening we had such a need for another prayer walk that I decided to do it again. We are in need of prayer now more than ever. Social media is a way for us to get those prayer needs across. That is why Friday and Saturday I will be walking and praying with you from about 6:30 p.m. to about 8:00 p.m. PDT. You are welcome to participate by praying, walking or taking time for your self. Self-care is very important. Take time to find time for quiet. I know that Tweeting and posting can be very addicting but quiet time is necessary. Right now in my house the TV is not on. It is quiet. I suggest that some part of the day the cyber-world be hushed and that you go outside and recreate your bodies, minds, and spirits. 

Today's theme is called Follow the Son (Sun) and pray. The photos for tonight were taken in a kind of orbit around the town loop that I take. The music was from an album "Ancient Rite" and "Lighten our Darkness" Tomorrow take time to walk and enjoy the sunshine. If you have a place of worship check in. Take time to call or contact your loved ones. Please remember that I love you, have your back, and I call you family.

Love and peace of mind,


Sara

















Music Sampler:

Ubi Caritas

Fort the Beauty of the Earth

O Lord hear my prayer - Taize

Table of Plenty

Here I am Lord>

No comments:

Post a Comment