Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sunny and feeling light! Recovery walk tonight!



Good Evening Fellow Journey People!

Thank you for for being patient. I'm feeling better and my headache is gone.Tonight I took what I call, a recovery walk. Tonight,  I felt like the weather, light and sunny. It is always a good thing to start back with a slow and easy walk that doesn't involve too much distance. I walked to Herbert Howells and the Empire Brass. I will see if i can find some of the music. Don't be afraid to get back to walking as soon as you feel the strength to do it. I love our town and the ability to feel a lightness of spirit when I walk. Remember I walk for Life, Health, joy, and peace of mind. 

Thank you all for the prayers and love these past few days. They and you are appreciated and loved beyond all measure. 

Love and peace of mind!

Sara





















Music Sampler



No comments:

Post a Comment