Friday, August 23, 2013

Prayerful Feet on a Friday Evening




Happy Friday!

Tonight called for more prayerful feet. We have so many concerns to pray for and our world needs it now more than ever. It's never easy to find the peace while walking but tonight our town was very peaceful. The traffic wasn't as hustle or bustle like it usually is. So that made it easy to pray for all those of you who made requests, those who are on numerous prayer lists, and the list of people who are listed on Facebook chat. Tonight's music was John William's and the Boston Pops' Green Album'. I'm always looking to expand my walking play lists! Please leave suggestions in the comment box below. I want to add to the soundtrack of my life.


 I can't believe that I made it to Friday the week of the anniversary of Steve's passing. On Monday a friend of mine felt as though he should "Wish me happy anniversary!" not a bad thing to do since it was the beginning of a new life for me and a new life for Steve. Anniversaries can be difficult as our Partnering Anniversary was and is on Valentine's day. As you can see a week packed with emotions! Tomorrow I will be hosting our 35th high school reunion at Rooney's in Old  Town Orcutt. Can it be that I have been out of  high school that long? Yes, the diploma says so! That leads me to tomorrow's blog. I will do a special reunion reflection blog instead of the usual waking one. I look forward to see who will be there and who won't. I still can't believe that I'm and event and reunion coordinator a.k.a party planner, Can you? Well family, that means you ! I love you and wish you a blessed evening!

Love and peace of mind!

Sara























Music Sampler



No comments:

Post a Comment