Monday, August 19, 2013

Celebrating Life and Love and Feeling God's Presence in the Breeze



Happy Monday!

What a gorgeous evening it was for a walk, prayers, and being outside in God's creation. Tonight I had the right music and guess what ? No tears, and no I didn't have Johnson's Baby shampoo. I don't know what to tell you about how to spend the first anniversary or Widow-versary of the loss of a great love in one's life. All I know is that today was one of the most peaceful and spirit-filled days that I have had in the first year. Not that there weren't some tender memories, there were, especially when I was putting together a few favorite songs on FB that were Steve's favorites. He had so many, that I had trouble choosing. 

I told my family members that I was going to play his favorite music today and celebrate and not commemorate. That's what I did and I played Al Jardine's "A Postcard from California" It captures a lot of the places we'd go, and outings Steve and I would take. 

Here are a few selections:

And I Always Will - Al Jardine

San Simeon

Tidepool Interlude

Tidepool Interlude with Alec Baldwin

Steve's and my signature song!

The Like in I love you!

Here are the images from tonight's walk, I hope you like them.as much as I do. They capture love, joy, new beginnings and a peace I didn't think that I'd feel that today. I love you all. When I tell you I love you, I don't just say it to be flip. I genuinely mean it. Today I have a passion for living, love, and joy that I do not want to keep bottled.Have a joyous rest of your evening. Sending love and blessings across the miles or across town, depending where you are. God loves you and so do I! You will always be in my heart, prayers, and my walking is dedicated to God and you!

Love and Peace of Mind!

Sara





















No comments:

Post a Comment