Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It'S beginning to look a lot like the MISTS OF AVALON (OH THAT FOGGY, FOGGY DEW!)



Good Evening!

Its beginning to look a lot like the MISTS OF AVALON or "The Foggy Foggy Dew! I can't believe that is becoming darker early so that must mean that I'm going to have to start walking and praying on East Coast Time or shorten my route. I'm truly amazed that I still feel good even as the lighting and daylight becomes less and less bright! Hey, I belong to the Parliament of Night Owls. I even watch my favorite daytime drama that I Tivoed at 11:00 p.m. and enjoy #TwitterAfterDark. That brings me to the one thing I think we all need and that is a good night's sleep. Sleep restores and heals our bodies, minds, and spirits. I find it truly amazing that we can't unplug at a sensible hour. I know who's online especially if you are on FB unless that means those green dots in the chat window, you have left the computer on and you are still online. If you have a cell phone or iPad the same thing.  When I can't sleep I look down the lists in the chat window and begin to pray for you all if you are on Facebook. Beginning next week or sooner lets become accountability partners and start unplugging earlier and going to sleep earlier. Your body will thank you and you will save electricity and if you are data user on your smartphone you won't run out of data. So my family and fellow walkers at home and journey people have a blessed rest and here is a wonderful prayer from THE BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER:

O Lord, support us all the day long, until the shadows lengthen, and the evening comes, and the busy world is hushed, and the fever of life is over, and our work is done.Then in thy mercy, grant us a safe lodging, and a holy rest, and peace at the last. Amen

Have a blessed and peaceful night. I love you!

Love and peace of mind!

Sara















Music Sampler





No comments:

Post a Comment