Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's a beautiful evening and I can't stop myself from smiling! (A take off of a Michael Buble song!)



Good Evening Fellow Journeyers

It's a beautiful evening and I can't stop myself from smiling! (A take off of a Michael Buble song!) This evening was devoted to prayer and thanksgiving and not a whole lot of picture taking. The weather was amazing and I can't believe it. This is the best time to go outside and be at one with our creator. When the weather and sun is shining like it has been I can only feel God's presence, have a smile on my face, and a spring in my step. When I walk and pray I feel as though we are all connected in a very special way as a family should be. Have you started your time outside and daily walk? It's never too late. I love you all and hope you feel my love for you as you read this. Love and compassion are key. Many more prayers tonight for all you and everyone who needs them.

Love and peace of mind!

Sara





















Music Sampler






No comments:

Post a Comment