Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Walking through town with a prayer in my heart


Good Evening!

Tonight's walk was dedicated to the trouble spots in the world. Egypt being our primary focus.We need to keep all of the hot spots in the world in prayer and close to our hearts. As I walked, I added all the petitions and thanksgivings that everyone had given to me prior to my walk.  When you take a walk outside you will begin to see how fortunate we are in this country of ours. We are blessed beyond measure! That doesn't mean that we become complacent and don't take time to look and smile at every person we me meet on our paths. They are family too. The path that you are given to walk is specially designed by our creator. It is like an IEP (Individual Education Plan). The educators did this for me when I was in special education. Yes folks, I was born a special needs child and have been able to compensate. Please let me know and I will tell you more about it.  It is amazing that I'm able to do the myriad things, I have the honor and privilege of doing. I am humbled, and see all my glitches as gifts from God. My question this day for you my family is this: What is holding you back from taking that first step  to a more fit life, bodily, mindfully, and spiritually? Fear Not! All it takes is a deep breath and first step, and the will to do it. I will walk with you! Team up! You are never alone!

Love and peace of mind!

Sara
























Music Sampler

No comments:

Post a Comment