Saturday, August 17, 2013

A good night for prayer and introspection


Hello!

 I hope and pray that everyone is doing well. Tonight as with all Saturday Evenings is a good time to connect with nature and the holy.  Here is a creative way to have a prayer list to walk with,I have an iPhone and the Facebook App has a slide function where you can chat with people on their computers and cell phones. I slide that list over and pray for you all and even those who aren't on Facebook and Twitter. Tonight I returned to the bench where the shoes were  and take a look at the picture below: The shoes are gone. Remember I told you that they were currency. 


Have you ever felt so small that when you asked for help it looked and felt like this:?

I hope not. If you should feel like this, ask for a helper to go with you to ask for help. You are never alone. Take time to look for the lonely, be a comfort the afflicted, welcome the stranger, and remember to love your neighbor.  Your neighbor is anyone !

Tomorrow we will have more on walking with God and making your own walking rosary.

Love and peace of mind!

Sara














Music Sampler:






No comments:

Post a Comment