Friday, August 9, 2013

Light and Peace




Good Evening Fellow Journey People!

I can't believe it is Friday and we had our weekly prayer walk. Don't forget you can always request prayer. I pray when I walk, most, if not all days. Praying while walking, taking pictures, and listening to music is ideal. This was another remarkable evening where you could feel God's holy and life giving presence always. You can and could really feel God's love permeating all nature. The breeze whispers "I love you", "You belong to me!" and "Be not afraid". I have learned that the most important thing to have while you walk is a smile! Wear that smile as a welcome to the stranger and even those you may know on your path. Tonight's photos are entitled " Light and Peace!" I think you'll be able to feel it right away. I love you all! I walk for life, health, Joy, and peace of mind and to connect with the Holy!

Love and peace of mind,

Sara












Music Sampler






No comments:

Post a Comment