Saturday, August 10, 2013

Prayers and the Marine Layer



Good Evening Dear Ones!

Tonight was our prayer walk.Tonight we welcomed Santa Maria's famous marine layer that covered our town like a blanket. Isn't that what happens when we pray? We cover our loved ones, the worlds' situations and "all sorts and conditions of people",  with God's help with a blanket of prayer. Every time I saw a flower it reminded me of all of our various prayer lists that have many names and many names of those who don't have anyone to pray for them. I offered prayers for all of our family members known and unknown every time I saw a flower. Tonight was also especially unsettling,  because there were quite a few EMTs and first responders going down Broadway. Prayers were said. Please pray for all law enforcement and emergency rescue personnel. Please remember that any of you can ask for prayer anytime. I walk between 6:30 and 8:00 p.m. PDT. Text, Tweet, of  FB  during my walk and you will be prayed for. I will even pray on other nights too. Hey Guys (Gentlemen) don't be shy to ask for prayer too. I feel like I'm in the scene from the Sound of Music where Maria is doing her prayers and trying to remember who to pray for sometimes. 

Tomorrow, Is a travel day to Los Angeles and I may not get to my walk but you can still request prayers anytime of the day or night ! I will pray at all times without ceasing. On prayer walk days I walk to pray, give God thanksgiving, to feel Pneuma all around and remember that, yes even Jesus was quite the walker in his time. 

I love you all!

Love, prayers, and peace of mind!

Sara
















Music Sampler:




No comments:

Post a Comment