Sunday, September 8, 2013

A solitary walk this evening!




Hello fellow walkers on our journey!

Where did all the people go? This walk was very lonely and solitary. I don't like our town feeling . buttoned down and streets rolled up so early. Today one could really tell that Fall is fast approaching and it is apparent that I will be having to change our walking time to the afternoon soon. As you  can see by the photos. I was thinking how lonely Sundays and weekends must be for people who don't have family or friends or are still grieving. I'm one of those people who are learning to adjust to being single and yes, the grief does still come especially on evenings such as this. This evening your prayer requests were honored.. I carry all of you and your prayer requests in my heart as always.  Prayers and our presence are the gifts we can give each other. I enjoy our time together, and although it isn't a replacement for Steve. It does provide great comfort more than you'll ever know. This week's challenge is to connect with the lonely or visible invisible people in your midst. We have each other, and many people do not have the luxury of having good friends or ones who will listen and love them. I  love you and hope you know it down deep in your heart!I have your back and am here if you need me.  May you have a blessed evening peaceful sleep. 

Love and peace of mind!

Sara




















Some feel good music!

I say a little prayer - Bacharach- David

On the Road to Morocco


We're a couple of swells!







No comments:

Post a Comment