Thursday, September 12, 2013

Walking through town with John Rutter and Paul Winter or For the Beauty of the Earth




Good Evening to my wonderful Family on our Journey!

How many of you have felt the emotionally draining let down of 9/11 this year?  I have, and then some. It must be because,I'm still having tender spots in the grieving process. I still have to go through it, and they (the professionals) tell me, no skipping steps. One thing that keeps me going through these tender times,  is that,  I still have to walk, and I can skip but, must be careful of my steps and and the pavement gradations. What I find necessary in my life these days is the combination of prayer, walking, and getting outside. Listening to music of different varieties and taking pictures also help my creativity and keep my stress level down. I cannot stress this enough. Go outside and unplug! It doesn't have to be long, but long enough to clear the cobwebs, and so that you can hit your natural refresh button. Take time to listen to the sound of outside and nature! I have a video that I will post on Facebook so that you can hear tonight's nature sounds. It is in the dark but you can hear what our neighborhood sounds like.


  Before you look at tonight's photos take this opportunity to listen to these two songs!

Canticle of Brother Sun- Paul Winter

For the Beauty of the Earth - John Rutter

See what you have been missing? Won't you join me in falling in love with God's creation and God again? Nature always gives back to me  my gratitude for all that God has given me. These are my views, you may have your own and I respect and honor them as I respect and honor you. Remember why I walk! I walk for life, I walk for health, I walk for joy, I walk for peace of mind, I walk to pray, and I walk for you, to show you God's creation when you can't get out.

I love you!

Love and Peace of Mind,

Sara



























No comments:

Post a Comment