Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I felt like the Flying Nun Out Walking Tonight!



Hi All!

I can't believe how cold and windy it is tonight! My hands are cold and my nose is running and feels like a dog! Woof! As Steve would have said, after I said "Woof!", "What's woof?" I don't know, but, I sure wish I knew a bar or pub that delivers warm hot toddies! Or better yet where is that wonderful bear hug when you need it?  All levity aside, let's remember our family members who do not have a place to stay indoors, now that the weather is turning cold and cooler.  As it is  time to begin to change the batteries in your smoke and/ CO detector, it would be a good time to go through your belongings to see if there are some extra blankets, warm clothing, and jackets you could donate to the homeless shelter or rescue mission of your choice. I am more aware as ever since I began this walking pilgrimage that our towns have quite a few homeless family members who find creative places to stay. Not all homeless shelters fit all. Tonight the Mall had to close due to a power outage. That would have been a good place for our family members to keep warm for a few hours.Well dear family, that's all for tonight. I love you very much and you and your prayer requests were and carried in my heart. You do know that isn't on occasion? Don't you? But always. Keep warm, tell your loved ones that you love them, get good rest and know that God is in charge.

Love and peace of mind!

Sara















Music Sampler!

God Particle

Hans Zimmer -Air

Science and Religion Hans Zimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment