Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Meandering with prayer, pix, and John Williams!


Happy Monday !

I couldn't believe when I had checked my phone this morning only to discover another rash of senseless violence in our nation's capitol. My heart hurts for days after these senseless events and my only productive response is to pray and learn to let go of the anger and try to channel my emotions in a different way. I think this photo I saw on Facebook helped quite a bit. It's worth a try. 



We need to keep knitting a circle of prayer around each other and the entire country and world. We live in a love starved world and it is needed now more than ever. Remember Love is the Key ! It changes every thing and makes us family. Hate divides! Love Unites! I think I have some songs for our music sampler!


Music Sampler 





I love you and will keep you knit in my circle of prayer and carry you and your prayer requests in my heart this night and always!

Love and Peace of Mind 

Sara



















No comments:

Post a Comment