Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Night Lights and Feelings of Gratitude and God's Grace




Good Evening Family!

Well it has been one exciting day! It finally hit me that I'm (We're) the featured speaker at the Fall Assembly of The Daughter's of the King! It wasn't until I saw my name in print and the name of our Blog, "Walk With me on our Journey", that it all became real. I'm so excited to tell people about the blog and the prayer walking,that I shed happy tears of joy and gratitude  today. I am feeling grateful to you and  most especially to God for this opportunity to share my thoughts and enable those who come to hear my presentation to feel and know God's grace and mercy through these grace and spirit-filled times.What amazes me is that I already feel your love and support  for me. I (We ) walked and prayed to John Rutter's Platinum Collection for our walking under the Friday Night lights music. John Rutter and his music are another good source for prayer walking tool. I guess I'm a choir girl at  heart. 

The big take away from tonight's prayer walk  was that we must always show gratitude to God for everything in our lives no matter what. Also we need to have an attitude of gratitude for our family. You are my family and I love you and am so grateful to you that God has brought you into my life. Remember that I always and I mean always will have your back and carry all of your prayer requests both said and unsaid. It doesn't get any better than this. You are both family member and friend all rolled into one. Well dear ones, I love you and hope you have a wonderful remainder of your Friday Evening! Be Blessed, Be joyful, Practice Random acts of kindness, and know that you are loved beyond all measure! I treasure you and your presence in my life.

Love and Peace of Mind,

Sara

































No comments:

Post a Comment