Sunday, September 29, 2013

Finding Balance Yet Again!



Dearest Family on our Journey!

Today started out well until late this afternoon when I had what I call a better than average Grief Bite. I hate these! They can be triggered by just about anything from another act of  senseless violence in Nigeria, seeing pictures of happy couples,  friends having fun,  or supporting family members who may be soon grieving. It never makes any sense to me. The only thing that takes the sting out, is prayer by others and going out and hitting the pavement by walking. At least the triggers didn't happen on my walk. I have discovered that The Beach Boys' "That's Why God Made the Radio" CD can perk one up! I really appreciate your love and prayers! Things will get better. I'm still trying to find out who I am apart from Steve. My love for him was  3/4 of my life and still. It's a good sign when I get these because, it  shows the depths of the love I had and have for him! I know that I can and am able to feel love for someone else. What is weird is that I'm open to new possibilities in that department. I don't want to wait until I'm seventy to feel a new loves" arms around me. That's enough of that my dear ones. Life gets crazy sometimes and I'm not always Little Mary Sunshine but I do recover! That my family is by God's Grace and mercy. I can feel the equilibrium coming back to me now. I love you all! I'm grateful that you are in my life and are soft cyber places to fall. Thank you for your comments on the photos on Facebook and likes. It shows that you care and I feel your love for me. Blessings and peace this night!

Love and peace of mind! 

Sara
















No comments:

Post a Comment