Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's a marvelous night for a moonlit walk!



Hello Prayer Walkers and Journey People at Home!

Well it must be a full moon because I can feel it in the air.  When you see the photos tonight I was able to capture the moonlit walk we took. Tonight's temperature was wonderful. Not overly cold but cool. What impresses me about our town is the ebb and flow of the traffic and that tonight drivers were wonderfully courteous! They would back up their cars about 2 feet away from the crosswalks.I know, I told the folks on Facebook that I wasn't going to share this but, I feel that we all need to instill in our youth courtesy about biking and manners. You see I had the watermelon treatment tonight. I was wumped/thumped on the backside by a guy riding his bike on the sidewalk. People on bikes need to be in the road not riding on the sidewalk. We were told when we were young to keep our hands to ourselves. What happened to courtesy and manners? Probably in the place where abandoned socks go after being in the dryer. Needless to say I was glad that the major portion of our prayer walk had been completed. If that had happened earlier, I don't know how I would have been able to offer prayers and thanksgivings. If that ever happens on your walk or in life in general. Take time to refocus by prayerful silence or changing up your musical play list. 

Tonight's walk was uneventful otherwise. I can feel everyone at prayer or walking with me. I can actually feel God's and your presence with me. It is awesome to feel a living person's presence in a special kind of thin place that is along side our wonderful dear departed loved ones in theirs, at the same time. That is the magic or specialness of being outdoors. You see our souls and spirits are eternal, our bodies are not. Feel the breeze and you will know, what I think flying and being with God must be like in those thin places. Keep that in mind when you get down in the dumps. Well family it is time to post a few photos and strike up the band. I love you!

Love and peace of mind!

Sara
























Music Sampler!

A letter from the king! The Princess Diaries

Charpentier Te Deum Prelude

Walton Coronation Te Deum

All People That on Earth Do Dwell


No comments:

Post a Comment