Sunday, September 22, 2013

St. John's, All Saints, Sister Joan Chittister, Bishop Robinson, all this and prayer walking too!



Good Evening Dear Ones!

Wow! Just Wow! I can't  believe what I have experienced in the past 24 hours! Yes, and I even prayer walked too! From the time I left Santa Maria yesterday til I had gotten home a little after 5:00 p.m. It seems like one of those transforming and transfiguring moments in one's life that they'll (I'll) always remember. I do not want to come down off  that mountain yet! But I must, never the less. God picked a good weekend for me to learn more about what we as people in the human family are called to do and be. I will share with you some of the snippets as we go along in the blog this week. Tonight I did the full prayer walk ! Yes, I really did. It isn't  shelved just because I traveled long distance. I needed to get my circulation back into check and it is. There are no excuses when God calls you to do something, that has become part of a wonderful new kind of ministry. Every step I take, every breath I breathe, and every prayer I say, is given to God for God and to God's Glory! I must have Chutzpah! Bishop Robinson in his sermon mentioned in his sermon today that "God Loves Chutzpah!"in that one needs to be a risk taker in one's faith and life. I take risks every time I write this blog because, I may have a differing approach to life,love, and faith. That is a risk that I'm willing to take with you on our journey.I'm not afraid, neither should you! I love you!  I  remembered you in my prayers today on my prayer walk and at All Saints Pasadena! 

























One of the anthems at All Saints today


No comments:

Post a Comment