Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Out and about with Queen Clarice and Mia and don't forget about Joe!





Good Evening Fellow Journey People!

Welcome to our celebration of 1008 page views of Walk With Me on Our Journey! Can you believe that we have reached this milestone? You are probably wondering why the title of today's blog is entitled Out and about with Queen Clarice and Mia and Don't forget about Joe? Well many of the photos were taken out and about today, and when I walked I walked to the "Princess Diaries Score and Soundtrack"! It made me feel so light and I almost started to waltz down the lane. No, I'm not channeling my inner Ginger Rogers or Anne Miller or Cyd Charisse, for that matter. This is part three of some of the items I told you that we were and are addressing this week. Today we are talking whimsy and being foolloose and fancy free! Can you get past yourself and try something new that will take you to other places when you walk? If you aren't walking, reading can accomplish much the same thing.  I have learned that different kinds of music do this for me. I like musicals and when I put on "South Pacific" I can be Nellie Forbush or Bloody Mary! Sometimes I'm Stewpot! The list is endless. I encourage you all to find some kind of whimsy in your life. If you are married or in a relationship I suggest you try meeting somewhere for drinks and use new character names. I thought of this today that I won't be able to do this with Steve anymore But the future awaits! I am waiting expectantly for what comes next. I created a couple who were Swiss, Herr Schroeder and Fraulein Fischer and they would meet in a bar for drinks channeling international spies.  Steve and I did much the same thing over the phone! Steve was Buck Lucky and meet your blogger, Sugar Pie!  Now that's what I call whimsy! 

Yes lovies, prayers and thanksgivings were offered and I give thanks to God for you and our continuing journey together. I love you all and you are such treasures to me.

Love and peace of mind!

Sara


































Music Sampler!


Princess Diaries the Waltz

Princess Diaries Father Talk

Princess Diaries The Kiss

Miracles Happen The Princess Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment