Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Nippy Night With Paul Winter's "Wintersong" and Running the Bases too!


Hello Dear Family on our journey!

A blessed and joyous evening to all of you!
Boy, it is one nippy night! I can't believe that the weather is changing like it is. Tonight's temperature felt as crisp as a man's formal dress shirt! It's the only way I can describe it! Don't ask me if it has French cuffs or not?! Tonight's prayer walk was full of energy and joy. I feel like a million dollars. I even did my monthly stamina where I run the bases at Simas Park. I can do this check without getting out of breath and what a good feeling it was. I listened to Paul Winter's "Wintersong" has a tad bit of Christmas, but for some reason that didn't bother me. Every day is a gift from God and so is Jesus. If we make everyday holy then I think it helps keep the drudgery away and our bodies, minds, and spirits in proper balance. Dedicating our days and our lives to God or our Creator is essential in honoring one another by the gifts of our presence, prayers, and  random acts of kindness. We still lifted up in prayer our country, peace of and for the world, and the human family of which we are a part of. Well my dear ones, I love you! I hope and pray that you all have a peaceful night and that you "Consider the lilies" and "Do not be anxious!" Take time to count your blessings! I'm doing just that when I write this blog to you and others this night and always.

Love and peace of  mind!

Sara














Music Sampler

Joy by Paul Winter and J.S. Bach

Tomorrow is my Dancing Day- Let's Run the Bases!

Midnight Minuit Paul Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment