Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Angel Hair Clouds, Stained glass windows,staying safe, praying for everyone with love from a place of deep joy!





Dear Family on our Journey!

Tonight I opted for the safety of the Broadway Loop  because we have had another act of violence in our town. We had a shooting North Broadway, not where I usually walk but still I wanted to honor you and keep safe. We had amazing clouds tonight again and it was fun playing tourist in our town. I took a diversion into the Santa Maria Inn and took pictures of the stained glass windows in the corridor. Lots of pretty pictures. I make this promise that I won't take a trip into the Tap Room for cocktails on my walk. I used to walk home from parties at Cal Poly under the influence. I won't do that ever again and I don't carry a back pack with a hammer and  screwdriver (Not the drink) in it. 

Tonight we didn't have any prayer requests from you so, I decided that I would pray for you and with you. I have been sensing that all that we have going on with the Shut Down everyone is tired, sad, anxious, and under a lot of stress. We haven't felt this since 9/11 and the beginning of the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars. We all need to rely on one another and help each other by prayer and if we live in the same town be here for one another. This is a time where we as a family need to be connected as never before. Love, prayer, and helping each other out is essential. There is no time for hate, indifference,or anything that divides. Love, acceptance, and a common goal of sharing and taking care of each other are essential. 
Take time to be mindful of all of our family members and those who are near and dear to us. I will make out a list of things we can do together if aren't out of this terrible period in our country, in the next few days! I love you all. Yes, I do feel connected to you and with you as never before. When heart and soul speaks to heart and soul. The connections are undeniable. 

Have a blessed, peaceful, joyous, and lovely evening!

Love and peace of mind!

Sara



























No comments:

Post a Comment