Monday, October 21, 2013

Tomorrow we walk! Today we pray and rest! Praying in place!


Dear Family Members on Our Journey!

I arrived safely in Korea Town at the Hotel Normandie this afternoon. I had a delicious dinner at  Wasabi Japanese Noodle on Wilshire Boulevard and Normandie. I decided it would be best to hole in and stay safe, so no walking tonight. I was in need of more rest, since this is travel day number #3 !  I just woke up from my nap feeling refreshed. I even had time to participate in a conference call at 5 p.m. for about an hour. Remember in an earlier blog about honoring your body? Today is one of these days.  How are you honoring your body, mind, and spirit? We all need to do Monday Self Care and as many of you know today is You Matter Monday! We often forget that our most important day to do self care is Monday! Stressful days need more self care not less. In regards to prayer walking and what if you can't do it  or can't get out? Here is our stay home and pray framework:



  • Decide what time  you are going to allow for prayer
  • Find a quiet area where you are going to pray
  • You can use your Walkman or iPod or MP3 player too! 
  • Begin your prayers by offering them to God and to God's Glory
  • Remember the Prayer walking framework? use it to pray in place.
  • You can even prayer walk in your home by going room to room and pray.
  • Be creative and don't feel guilty if you can't get out. Honor what your body, mind, and spirit are telling you today! If I can do it so can you!
Please send in your requests tonight via Twitter and Facebook, or the Comment section! I'm on retreat here in the hotel room! I love you! Have a blessed evening, You matter to God, You matter to me, Do you matter to you and those who love you? I hope so! 

Love and peace of mind!


Sara








I Am a Pilgrim


I know I have been Changed - Aaron Neville


I done made it up in my mind! Aaron Neville

No comments:

Post a Comment