Saturday, October 19, 2013

Home from the Holy HQ with enough energy to do the route! Remember the Framework?



Good Evening Dear Family on Our Journey!

The blog and the prayer walk talk was a big hit at today's DOK Fall Assembly at the Cathedral Center in Los Angeles. I didn't know that I had the strength and stamina to speak for one whole hour. For some wonderful reason I felt like I was being enveloped in a wonderful and holy quilt made of prayers and love. Quite a few of my DOK sisters were inspired to start walking. I never thought I was the prayer walking version of Jillian! I'm at least a tad bit nicer. God has been good all around. I even told them about the heckler and they all got the giggles! It looked like from the daily page view stats that the blog had 51 page views yesterday. I still do not know when today begins and yesterday ends in blog time. I made it home from Monkey Maze land in 3 hours. I cooked Dad dinner. He got along ok and I was very glad. I felt good enough to take my (our) walk and pray! Energy and endorphins to burn.  My feet and legs feeling back to normal. I love you all very much, I will continue to pray for you and with you as we walk together on our journey. I carried you  and your prayer requests dear family in that special place that God created in my heart just for each of you. Have a blessed night and peaceful sleep safe in the knowledge that you are loved, you matter, and you are family. That's for keeps!

Love, peace of mind, and heart felt gratitude!

Sara










Music Sampler of confidence building tunes!






No comments:

Post a Comment