Friday, October 11, 2013

Every Time I feel the Spirit- I must walk and pray everyday!



Good Evening Family Members on Our Journey!

It's Friday night and the smell of hot dogs are in air. It's high school football season. It was a crisp clean night with an Autumn nip in the air. These nights enliven the spirit when one walks. I played it safe and stayed away from Miller. No worries about the churlish heckler like last week. The music for tonight came from Bobby McFerrin's  "spirityouall' yes it is lower case and all one word. I think you should listen to the song "Whole World", Bobby does it again with female imagery of God just like he did in Psalm 23 which I will add too. It is an amazing album of spirituals that both sooth and get you into a praying mood and even helps when you are walking on a cold and chilly night. Tonight I felt uplifted and buoyed up by God and prayed your prayer requests that you have requested throughout the week. I felt each of you in my heart as I walk and it was amazing and goose pimply. You each have a space in my heart that God has planted there. It's amazing how good I feel walking and carrying you and your prayers in my heart. When things get down! I suggest that you go outside and get some fresh air and take in the beauty of God's creation. I love you all and give thanks to God for you this night and always. Enjoy the photos and the music sampler. Take care my dear family and enjoy a little lightness this evening. Remember love, joy, acceptance, gratitude, and wonder are keys this weekend! I love you all!

Love and peace of mind,

Sara


Whole World - Bobby McFerrin

Everytime-Bobby McFerrin

Fix Me Jesus

Wade in the Water

Psalm 23 - Bobby McFerrin






























No comments:

Post a Comment