Thursday, October 17, 2013

Walking in the moonlight feeling Blessed and Thankful




Hello Dear Ones!

I today I have been preparing to take our story on the road. Thinking of how all of this began and as I walked and prayed and carried you  and your prayer requests said and unsaid tonight in the moonlight I felt truly blessed and thankful. It is so necessary to feel blessed and  be thankful daily. It makes life easier and more balanced when we foster an attitude of gratitude. Gratitude helps us not take things or our family members for granted. Because of the life we lead now we sometimes are too busy to pay attention to those things that are really important. Our relationship with God, our family members, and the least of these are very important not petty things. When I was down near City Hall Plaza there was only one family member  camped out on the bench asleep. Our family is important as you are to me. Help me never to take you or our family for granted. I love you and give God thanks for you every day. Tomorrow you will have first crack at a tiny peek of the presentation that I will be giving to the Daughters of the King on Saturday. Please keep me in prayer, I would really appreciate it. I love you! Have a blessed and peaceful night! I'm blessed to have you in my life.

Love, peace of mind, and thankfulness!

Sara











Hans Zimmer Stories for a Thousand years 

Courting Song in the Himalayas




No comments:

Post a Comment