Saturday, October 12, 2013

It has been a beautiful day! I love you all! Very short walk tonight!



Good Evening my Loves!

This is going to be a very short blog. This afternoon my nephew Tim married his lady love Shelby at the Rancho El Roblar in Los Alamos it is part of the Kendall Jackson Winery. What a beautiful setting, blue skies, cattle, and hills in the background . It is at the end of Bell street in Los Alamos and what looked like a neat  dinner/reception at the Station next to the Union Hotel. Our family now has a wonderful addition with Shelby. I think my brother Steve must have closed Guadalupe Hardware for the day due to the big wedding. My 90 year old father Leroy F. Macdonald  survived the ceremony and a bit of the reception until it got cold, and then I had to take him home. I am now a pro at driving a pick up truck. It goes with the Cowgirl Chic image I had going on. What amazed me the most was the fact that everyone blended together nicely. For someone who sometimes dreads these kind of things I didn't. Probably it is due to you and most assuredly God. After I got home I took a short walk and said a few prayers not the whole rota but enough to feel as though you all were carried in my heart. Thinking and praying for you all makes me feel warm inside just as the wedding did this afternoon. My niece Stephanie even told me that I looked happy. I haven't been told that since before Steve's( My Guy) passing or for a very long time. I know trying to keep up with the Steve's  is a little bit crazy but it is what it is. Too many same names! But that's the way I like it . I at least can keep track of who is who! 

Well lovies, I get to go on the road tomorrow and will be blogging from LA. Meeting on Monday. I love you! Don't forget to tweet or post your prayer requests. I love to pray for you at anytime. As I have said before. Welcome to my family. I'm blessed and glad that you are here.

Love and peace of mind!

Sara

















Come Away With Me - Norah Jones

All you need is love!

A heart full of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment