Friday, October 25, 2013

Keep the Faith Friday ! A cool crisp evening for our journey.



Dear Family on our Journey,

I hope everyone is well this evening and that you all had a good day. I also hope that if you found yourself stressed out or worried you would have remembered Jesus' words" Do not be anxious" and kept the faith. Sometimes one never knows what the day will bring. Today I assisted at the graveside service for my Sister-In-Law's father who passed away last week.  It was one cold and chilly one at the cemetery. We had over 75 people there and Babe had a good send off. Its always humbling when I have the privilege to be involved with things like this. Many of the ag community and a large contingent of the Portuguese pioneers where present. A lot of my friends sometimes forget that I'm involved in some kind of ministry at St. Peter's. This also can be said of my own family who were present today. It doesn't hit them until they see me do the things I get to do.    Sounds like Jesus in his home synagogue and when he spent time in the temple at age 12. I'm the oddity in my family because faith and attendance at church is vitally important to me! Not just at Christmas, Easter, Weddings, and Funerals but all the time 24/7 365.  Speaking of funerals and your end of life choices please make them. I have. Have you? It is a gift you give yourself, your family, and your medical team. I always put a plug in for this around the time the clocks change. 
Tonight's playlist is in loving memory of Babe. The Coyote Song is the Signature Song on Christmas Eve at one of our family gatherings! We even have a singing cowboy come and visit from time to time. 

Tonight I was able to walk to Spirituals in Concert with Kathleen Battle and Jessye Norman and more Richard Shulman "Transformation at Assisi" Boy it was cold! Time to bundle up the walking wardrobe. Tonight is tour bus Friday. If you live in town be welcoming. They are usually staying at the Santa Maria Inn. Keep watch as you drive down Broadway near there. A lot of our tourists are crossing the streets in the middle of the block and not at the lights. Please take care everywhere people walk, bike, or drive at night and also during the day. Make your car a no phone zone too!

Well dearies I love you. I hope you have joyful and peaceful rest.  Wake up happy in the morning with joy in your hear and ready to make a difference in the lives of others!

Love, peace of mind and faithfully and joyfully yours!

Sara











In Loving Memory of Babe Litten!

Cattle Call

The Coyote Song

The Cowboys Song

No comments:

Post a Comment