Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Welcome to our crazy journey! A wondrous, joyous, and synchronous moment tonight!



Dear Family on our Journey!

This afternoon I felt guilty about not prayer walking your requests or doing the prayer walking route that I had planned doing a virtual prayer walk but surprise, We ended up doing a prayer drive instead. When I left my house to go see the Tibetan Monks from the Drepung Gomang Monastery and their Sacred Arts Tour. I felt like God had taken control of my car and had me ( us) take the route I/we usually take on our prayer walk. As I turned the corner I started to pray for all of your concerns and miraculously I/we prayed for half of the route. I think there is a song called "Some kind of wonderful" I think the title says it all. When I got down to church I found a marvelous spiritual energy there tonight. The head monk talked about Loving Kindness and compassion!  Another aha moment. We have been talking and praying about this all along in the blog. The monks did traditional Tibetan Chants and I will find one for you to hear. They had a Yak dance and did traditional Debating! After the presentation I got into my car and took the remaining prayer walk route home and continued to pray. Voila` We did our prayer route only in the car. Yes I was a safe driver too! Lessons learned God will open a way for things to happen!

Well dear family I love you ! I hope that I'm being loving, kind,compassionate,and welcoming to you all! You are most welcome into our family this day and always. You matter to God, you matter to me, and do you matter to you?

Continue to have a wonderful and welcoming Wednesday!

Love and peace of mind and deep gratitude!

Sara

Tibetan Throat Singing










No comments:

Post a Comment