Friday, October 18, 2013

Happy Friday ! I love you, Give Thanks to God for you, and You matter to me!



Happy Friday Dear Family!

When I said I'd give you a preview of tomorrow, I thought again about it and need the element of surprise for those who actually read the blog. I want those who read the blog and those who don't to be surprised and lifted spiritually. I arrived safely here in LA around 4:45 p.m. and am enjoying myself and having a good time. I am getting ready to go to bed. Early rising tomorrow for the Fall Assembly! I feel your presence, prayers, and love with me where ever I go. I am truly and humbly blessed by your presence. What I 'm learning is that my heart no longer hurts badly because, I have allowed for God to expand it beyond my wildest dreams. I give thanks to God  for  you! I will pray for you tonight and tomorrow at the Eucharist. Will be at prayer shortly for all of your concerns. I still pray even on a travel day even more so! I love you. You matter to God, You matter to me, you matter to our family, do you matter to you?

Love, peace of mind, and the indwelling of God's Spirit be with you this night and always!

Sara

Remember this one?



I  LOVE YOU !
 I GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR YOU! 
 YOU MATTER!




No comments:

Post a Comment