Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Journey Continues


Dear Family on Our Journey,

Our journey continues we have many things to be grateful for and to keep in mind this coming week. I'm making another trip to Los Angeles tomorrow. I will be home on Tuesday afternoon. I'm very surprised that I actually like going on church business trips, no I should call them church ministry trips! Ah... That's better! Makes it  a lot less clinical and certainly more journey oriented with the center of the heart. Everything we do is journey oriented no ifs, ans, or buts. We can often find ourselves getting lost when think of trips as drudgery. Sometimes we have to go places that can help us find out where we should be and where we are going. Sorry folks Garmin, Tom Tom, and any other GPS device cannot help you here. God is your GPS navigator. For all of us who are people of faith sometimes we feel as though we need to go it alone and make plans from a human point of view,  when  in fact God has the full and complete set of coordinates and instructions and won't give them all out at once. Remember God gives us each IEPs, (Individual Existence Plans) in metered doses, not the entire bottle! So if you are tense, stressed out, anxious, and everything else, remember that God is y/our Greyhound Bus Driver he will get us/ you there safely and on time, God's Time! Yes, and God always leaves the light on for us/ you!  I'm grateful for coming to terms with these travel times! God , bring em on! I'm ready, willing and able to go where you send me and I respond with a strong Yes to your call(s), to you! I love you God and  I love all of our family members!  I love you and may you have a blessed night!
You matter to God, You matter to me, do you matter to you? I hope so!

Love, gratitude, and won't you walk with me on our journey?

Sara




Music Sampler

The Journey Continues - Hans Zimmer


He I Am Lord

The Servant Song

No comments:

Post a Comment