Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Prayer walking to John William's 'American Journey" oh and those guys from Hawthorne Too!



Dear Family!

Is it Way Back Wednesday again?  We don't do Way Back Wednesday here, because it isn't us! Today however I did remember that we need to give thanks to God for our 70+ blog post and 2028 page views! It's a marvelous accomplishment and there are more prayers to say,more blogs to write, more miles to walk, and more family members to reach and love and joy to share. We are just getting started! Lots of celebrations to come but, we all need to be in the present moment. The present moment where we need to be at prayer for our cities, counties, states, nation, and all other countries,  and the world and all the circumstances that are plaguing it and all of our family members on the planet (That's everyone!). I hope and pray that all this rancor in our nation stops. I remember after 9/11 how we as a country were united and felt like we were truly the United States. I pray for this again. We must pray earnestly for this and for peace in our hearts and in the world. It is time to sew seeds and grow fruits of love, joy, and peace. It starts here on the journey we walk together, each and every day. I love you all very much and give God Thanks for you.  I carry all of your prayer requests both said and unsaid in my heart as well as all of you my wonderful and expanding family. I will continue to pray for you and any requests you may have this night and in the early morning as well. Have a blessed, peaceful, and restful sleep this night.

Love and peace of mind!

Sara

Music Sampler

Strange World - Beach Boys!

Variations on a theme By Bernstein, for New York

John Williams -Song for World Peace

























No comments:

Post a Comment