Monday, October 14, 2013

Time to feel the soft refreshing air of the Holy Spirit while I walk and pray!



Good Evening Family on Our Journey!

It is nice to be home ! I missed blogging and being with you as I pray walk and carry you and your prayer requests! Internet was very crazy in the hotel room last evening and it made it difficult to write anything. Lessons learned: take a long Ethernet Cord in case you need it.You never know when Wi-Fi isn't very good.  I did learn that it is important to make time for fun and whimsy and at Universal City Walk I did just that! Wow what a place.  I'm very glad that I went. I'm now beginning to go to some of the places that Steve had on his bucket list. This will be a different kind of fun that I will be enjoying. What is on your bucket list or as I like to call it our life's adventure wish list? I think this is a a necessary part of the wellness of our bodies, minds, and spirits. We will be making many trips in the coming months and the blog will incorporate the themes of wellness. I can't begin to tell you how important prayer is on trips! I pray in the car and as much as possible. We can't escape the weird tensions that we find ourselves in the various monkey mazes of traffic when we drive on the freeways or in big cities That is where prayer and calm come into play. . This is week we are going to pray and learn about finding wellness, balance at home and on the road. I am excited to be bringing this to the Order of the Daughters of the King (R) on Saturday at our Fall assembly. This week I would like you  up until Friday morning to tell me what this blog means to you and how you feel about being on a prayer walk journey with me. If you are on Twitter DM , Facebook FB Message or leave in the comments! I would appreciate it. I love you very much and I missed asking you for your prayer requests yesterday. Please continue posting and tweeting your requests. I welcome them and you. You are precious and family to me! Have an evening of filled with joy, blessings, peace and wonder.


Love and Peace of Mind!

Sara






















Music Sampler


Gaelic Blessing John Rutter

John Rutter Gloria 

For the Beauty of the Earth John Rutter

Take My Life and Let it Be - Hollingside

No comments:

Post a Comment