Saturday, October 5, 2013

Oh Snap! All I got on tonight's walk were these photos?



Hello Family on Our Journey!

Here is what I posted on Facebook! Please pray for men to be kind gentle people! I love you all and I still carry you and your prayer requests in my heart this day and always!

Hello Dear Family!
I'm fine! My peaceful and contemplative prayer walk was interrupted by a churlish character on Miller. This person was outside his domicile (Don't know why I'm sounding like Charles Emerson Winchester?) but hey it works! Said person yelled at me saying "You've got pretty legs" He must be dreaming or has imbibed a tad too much. Well he kept yelling "Hey", I told him to go away and leave me alone or I would call the police. Good thing he was on the opposite side of the street. He then took after me on opposite side of the street and asked me to come over and do unspeakable things. I told him to go away. I then got the idea to divert my walk which by then turned into a nice jog and zig zagged my way back to Broadway ! I can  run and get my breathing back to normal. I was annoyed more than anything else! Nota Bene to all the men I love here on Facebook and on Twitter be a good role model for appropriate behavior. In other woids be a gentlemen, Miss Adelaide ( From Guys and Dolls!) and I would appreciate it and I do love you a bushel and a peck! Time to blog!


Well that's what happened tonight. I'm okay but could use some love and prayers sent across the miles. Keep safe while you walk and pray!  I love you very much. That goes for all of the men who read this. I have your backs and always will!

Love and peace of mind!

Sara






















Better Days Eddie Vetter

No comments:

Post a Comment