Thursday, October 10, 2013

Praying and meandering through town and finding new perspective!





Happy Friday Eve Family members on our journey!

Tonight as I prayed, I meandered through the downtown area and made a turn onto McClelland and then onto Oak ave and then on to  Miller. Does anyone who lives here in town know that there are about 4 small homes on Oak near some of the industrial shops? Something very new to me or on rare occasions had forgotten. It's always good to mix up your route. It gives you a new perspective that you  may not have had before. What kind of things this week have given you a new perspective? The one thing that keeps coming back to me over and over again is that we all need to live authentically and as in the play Hamlet "To Thine own self be true" . This is needed for all of us. Trying to live out an existence that isn't you just to please a certain group of people isn't good. My late partner Steve was very good at  trying to be someone  he wasn't and also went along to get along and acted one way with one group and another way with yet another. Not good and not healthy. In short, be the you that God the Creator made you to be and give up trying to be someone you aren't. If you aren't ready to live authentically who you are then take it slow and easy. When you do you will be able to breathe, be less stressed out, and maybe a little less depressed. When Steve did these crazy interpersonal acting roles he felt like he was painted into a corner.  I remember that he would always make a point to tell me that I never made him feel like his back was against the wall. He would also tell me that if he was the authentic Steve that no one would like him. He was wrong, I loved him and love him still.  Dear family you can be who you are here and  this is a soft place for you to fall. I am here for you 24/7/365!  Remember God loves you and so do I. Not sure why I was led to this topic! God always shows me and leads me to my next blog writing assignment. Pneuma (The Holy Spirit) is on duty! Well dear ones remember that you are loved and prayed for. I carry all of you and your prayer requests in my heart. I even have a way of holding my keys and phone in my hands so that I can be at prayer. Have a blessed and restful night . I love you. I can't say that enough. Good night dear family of mine. Until tomorrow!

Love and peace of mind!

Sara












 Music Sampler
The Mirror has Two Faces

Imagine - John Lennon

The Like in I love you- Brian Wilson Reimagines Gershwin

Redemption Song -Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment